Mid - Snr Digital Copywriter
in Cape Town
Daaaaaaaang... I finally get to recruit for this agency that I admire on a heart-eye-emoji level. YASSSSS!
They're looking for a talented digital copywriter with loads of agency experience to join their Cape Town team.
Someone who can capture the imagination of an audience using the power of language - like magic.
Someone to work with the creative and strategic teams to conceptualise and execute effective campaigns.
A combination of attention to detail and unbridled creative thinking is imperative.
All the hectic things they expect from you:
- Writing copy for social media, print, outdoor, radio, television, web content, and other digital (which is becoming increasingly diverse).
- Conceptualising creative, brand-appropriate solutions to meet strategic goals based on client briefs.
- Blue-sky concept brainstorming of proactive creative campaigns, both for existing and potential clients
- Communicating effectively with clients in pitching ideas and concepts, as well as working with feedback constructively.
- An interest in and awareness of emerging trends in technology, advertising, and culture to inspire ground-breaking, innovative, and culturally relevant creative ideas.
Some of the rad things they offer:
Great accounts to work on, a team of prospective co-workers to boost you to new heights and a slick office environment where the culture is what you make of it.
Sound like a vibe?
Send me a mail so we can get chatting: email@example.com