Fintech C# Developer
Global provider of digital marketing and client reporting tools that help asset managers attract and retain investor assets, is looking for a C# Developer to join their rapidly expanding team. Since 2002, our team of industry experts has been using digital media to transform the way that financial information is presented, shared and consumed.
Headquartered in New York, with offices in Reno, London and Cape Town. Their presence spans four continents, with over 160 employees across its global operation. Our clients include some of the world's largest asset managers.
We believe that a digital revolution is changing financial services. We think technological advantage, operational efficiency, and outstanding communication are the keys to success.
This C# Developer will support the platform by working on product features and enhancements raised by the Factsheet team. Key duties include taking requirements from users and customers and incorporating these into standard product features, responding to issues by investigating problems and providing hotfixes, and providing assistance on configuration questions and best practices. The C# Developer will work closely with Engineering and Factsheet Production teams locally, as well as other global offices.
- Learn the Factsheet production workflow process from data ingestion to PDF distribution.
- Learn the Factsheet production software to a level where issues and features can be worked on independently.
- Break down development work into tasks, provide a plan, and allocate time.
- Produce technical design documentation and end user documentation of the highest quality.
- Minimum 2-4 years development experience working with C#
- ASP.NET WebForms and MVC
- Understanding of Windows Services, and writing them in .NET
- Experience working with MSMQ or similar message queueing system
- Experience working with MS SQL Server 2008 or higher, writing queries and stored procedures in T-SQL
- Agile software development processes
- GIT based source control systems
- Ability to gather information & produce high quality documentation
- Understanding of print quality PDF output
- Good understanding of data visualisation techniques
- TeamCity build configuration and automation