So I did some research and I found out that the most successful female investor was Pharaoh's daughter. She went to the Nile bank and floated a prophet... I know, I know lame joke... but now that I have your attention let me tell you about this amazing opportunity I have, and this is no joke.
My client is one of South Africa's most established financial institutions with over two decades of proven success in wealth management, investments, financial guidance and a lot more. They are looking for an experienced Portfolio Manager (EE) to join their VP level team. You need to know the industry, be ambitious and be driven to perform all the tasks set out.
Below are the main requirements, if you meet these or most of these and you are interested in applying, want to know more and you are excited for a new challenge, go ahead. I look forward to hearing from you.
- NQF Level 6: B Degree
- Project Manager Professional (PMP), Prince2, PMBOK or equivalent NQF level 5 or above certification.
- A postgraduate degree such as MBA would be advantageous.
- Three (3) years Banking or Financial Institution experience.
- Five (5) years project management experience.
- Five (5) years solid knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Three (3) years project management experience gained in complex business environments.
- Five (5) years direct involvement in business change projects.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven ability to lead a team.
- Detailed understanding of strategic agenda and ability to influence stakeholders at various level including communication and presentation skills.
- Financial management skills.
- Management and Leadership skills.
- Product and process management skills.
- Understanding of customer needs.
- Relationship and Stakeholder management.
- Deciding and initiating action.
- Learning and researching.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Relating and networking.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Creating and innovating.