(Jnr) Digital Content Manager | EE-position
in Cape Town
A well-known creative agency with large retail clients is looking for a visionary Content Strategist to join their team.
Their strikingly funky office encourages creativity!
The spectacular views will let you find your inner chill and there are enough plants and living walls to keep you close to nature.
Interact, collaborate and keep the creative juices flowing in the shared space.
The regular head & shoulder massages are only the cherry on top!
Are you a natural leader with a hands on approach in the entire content life-cycle?
We're looking for an insightful content expert who takes ownership in developing a brand's retail narrative.
In this role you will:
- Translate a marketing brief into a content strategy delivering effective copy across multiple touch-points in a way that resonates with customers.
- Maximize the commercial impact of content.
- Understand the brand's position in the marketplace and articulate that position through appropriate and targeted content.
- Drive the content experience across multiple channels.
- Build and manage the content road map for each brand.
- Understand the customer journey and produce content that will result in sales.
- Define, document, and maintain guidelines for content.
- Evaluate through analytics and adjust accordingly.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably with English/Journalism focus
- Min 1 year's experience in Content Management
- Digital copywriting experience (web and social media)
- English proficiency and excellent grammatical, writing and editorial skills
- Retail knowledge will have a distinct advantage
- An understanding of consumers' interaction with various media, and strength in adjusting language based on medium
Personal Skills / Attributes:
- Enough creative flair and confidence to keep things fresh and relevant
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised and efficient, with an ability to work towards meet tight deadlines
- Achieving accurate, detailed work is essential
- Understand 'best practice' within the various online environments
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Capability to present ideas in writing and verbally