in Cape Town
I'm not saying my financial adviser is bad at his job...but when I went into his office and asked him to check my balance, he tried to push me over.
That was a joke. The role I'm about to brief you on however, is no joke. My client is disrupting the investment industry to help the average Joe's like you and me to actually get some value from our hard earned moolah. Sure, this is going to be a challenge, but what's the point spending your life doing easy, unimportant things?
I'm not going to add the clilché part of the job spec where I say we are looking for a self starter someone passionate, driven, smart and ambitious...but yes, all of that would be great.
Our client is looking for a highly talented Marketing Manager with a proven track record of impacting key business metrics(sales, leads) through the execution of exceptional marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Support with the development and execution of the overall marketing strategy,
- Take ownership for the delivery of key marketing projects on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Contribute to the development of brand positioning, and the crafting of highly differentiated marketing campaigns.
- Driving team cohesion, quality and effectiveness, ensuring targets are clearly understood and that the agreed KPI's are met (Sales, Leads, Traffic etc.).
- Ensure we service the business to a very high standard.
- Support on execution of the team's B2B marketing and digital plans, including member communication, PR, events, content, social media relating to this segment, etc.
- Provide support to the corporate sales function in terms of presentations, documentation and branding.
- Reporting the impact of your initiatives on a weekly basis to the Director of Marketing & Digital.
- A candidate with a proven track record of success in their academic achievements and career.
- A 3+ year degree in business, marketing or communications, with honours
- An MBA would be advantageous
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience
- Experience working across marketing channels - Digital, ATL, Partnerships - with demonstrable results
- The candidate will have had regular interaction at the executive level
Please send all CV's and cover letters to email@example.com