in Cape Town
We are looking for 2 vivacious, high energy COMMUNITY MANAGERS to join an award-winning agency in their CAPE TOWN office.
They pride themselves on building brands and giving them meaning - ensuring they always stay relevant and valuable.
You will assist the Social Management Team in implementing social media strategies and tactics, through the management of specific channels and communities.
- Ensuring active and engaged communities around a defined topics
- Managing long-lead editorial calendars
- Monitoring online conversations and participating in those conversations to build brand visibility
- Establishing a social presence for clients and to integrate their messaging into the community in a compelling and valuable way
- Assisting with implementation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
- Posting relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar
- Assisting with monthly/ad hoc channel and campaign reporting
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related major
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience; agency setting preferred
- Strong writing / editing skills
- Experience and active engagement with large variety of social media channels
BONUS SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Highly Motivated
- Team player - good listener; embraces ideas and input from others
- Solutions orientated
- Stay on top of industry trends, emerging technologies, social media platforms, PR/social media
- Take direction well; seeks and acts on feedback from both manager and colleagues
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment