Intermediate C# Developer
in Johannesburg North
Do you love to get your geek on? Do you love building awesome websites that blow your clients away? Do take pride in everything that you build?
If this sounds like you, we'd love for you to get in touch! A great opportunity for growth, development & leadership.
Experience and tech stack:
- 5+ years experience working with .Net framework and C#
- ASP.Net MVC
- Web services (ASMX, WCF, REST, FTP, Email, etc. etc.)
- Solid knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture & OO principles.
- Great communication skills to help close the gap between IT and Business
- MS SQL Server, stored procs, Indexes and ORMs (e.g. EF 6)
- Source Control Management (Git)
- Automated Delivery (TeamCity, Octopus, etc.)
- Exposure to Enterprise Service Bus technologies and Queues (RabbitMQ)
- Ability to language hop when necessary (everyone has PHP lurking in the dark)
- Exposure to new technologies like NoSQL, Predictive analysis, etc.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Love what you do!
- Build, manage and maintain fleets of websites
- Knowledge of data import processes
- Responsible for correctness of production systems.
- Ensure that code meets quality standards and is tested.
- Monitor and act on errors that occur in production systems.
- Help manage and maintain our fleet of servers.
- Automated deployment of new and existing sites to our servers
- Provide estimates on work and deliver on agreed iterations of work.