in Johannesburg North
Our client is one of the best and most noteworthy advertising agencies in the country, and they are looking for an Account Director to join their team in Johannesburg and take on the accounts of two of their biggest clients. Your duties will involve both managing relationships with clients and working alongside the Business Unit Director.
What will I do?
- Plan budgets and activities for account management within the company
- Set up goals and objectives for your team.
- Provide feedback and counsel to account staff to meet quotas/objectives.
- Serve as the point of contact for your clients in your account(s).
- Understand your client requirements and needs, and offer suitable solutions as well as generate new business
- Ensure the timely delivery of all services and products to your clients
- Resolve any issues in order to maintain and strengthen your client relationship.
- Report account activity and progress to senior management.
What will I need?
- At least 2 years of advertising agency experience.
- At least +2 years of experience in an Account Director or similar senior position.
- Solid understanding of account budgeting and reporting.
- Good Digital Marketing understanding.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with further skill in fostering long-term relationships.
- Experience in handled FMCG accounts.
- Relevant tertiary education.
- EE candidates preferred,