Sub-Category: Account manager
Creative Spark is a fast-growing, young, ambitious 40-person digital agency and online publishing business. Now part of the M&C Saatchi Group with offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg, we are looking for an Account Manager to be part of our ambitious growth plans in Johannesburg.
We run five award-winning online brands, including Memeburn.com, that are locally and internationally reputable, and our digital agency services clients like ETV, Philips, Heineken and Kimberly Clark.
We’re a fast-paced business that employs ambitious and committed people that want to go places, grow with the company and make an impact on the world. We work on a number of exciting and high-profile local and international corporate and media projects.
The ideal candidate would be someone who would want to be part of a growth story, is happy multi-tasking, is pro-active, entrepreneurial, a problem-solver and wants to make an impact. They should not be afraid to get their hands dirty and grow out a team as the company grows.
A sound working knowledge of everything related to Digital Marketing:
- Social Media – Strategy & Execution per platform
- Search Engine Strategies
- Leading the implementation of campaigns
- Campaign analysis and reporting
Reporting to the Group Account Director, the role will extend to all aspects of the client relationship on your portfolio: client liaison, relationship management and the management of projects:
- Take briefs and present creative work / strategies that result in a client brief
- Compile status documents and run/participate in status meetings and creative reviews
- Compile CEs / Quotes and manage budgets
- Understand client business, objectives and requirements
- Be able to think on your feet and partake in on-the-spot solutions, communicating ideas clearly
- Co-ordinate and execute activities and tasks required to meet all objectives with your team / studio
- Identify and recommend the best possible solutions in terms of implementation and or end product
- Have a keen eye for business development and be able to spot new opportunities
- Have an exceptional eye for detail. Structured and organised
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of Web technologies, drawing on Agency technical expertise when required
- Manage a team of Account Managers and Account Executives on your clients ensuring output and servicing efficiencies
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence, tact and persuasive manner
- Good organization and time management skills
- Willingness to work long hours within a team and ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytic skills and knowledge of Excel a must.
- Strong business acumen
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Knowledge of Design and Web Technologies
- At least 2 years digital agency Account Management experience
- Well-developed sense of humour and enjoys being part of a team
- Independent & self-motivated
- Proactive and professional mannered
- Solution and deadline driven
- Ability to adapt (any environment, systems, processes and procedures)
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Only applicants with industry, agency and role experience need apply