in Cape Town
A leading Australian software technology company with a SaaS solution that integrates a variety of data sources is seeking an experienced Pre / Post Sales Architect to join their global sales team.
They provide data and analytics for bricks and mortar businesses as well as some of the world's most prestigious brands. They operate in various industries such as; retail, education, transport, hospitality, sport / recreation, govt. / municipality and QSR.
With intelligent and actionable tools they allow venue owners to improve their customer experience and they need someone to take the lead as they venture into the South African market.
Good technical knowledge, experience and skills in the following areas will be the key to success:
- Network Design
- Solution Design
- Computer / Network Security
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Electronic Direct Marketing (EDM)
- Cloud Computing
Strong technical experience with the following technologies is essential:
- Network infrastructure - switches, routers, etc. (Aruba, Cisco, Meraki, Ruckus)
- Data & Analytics Platforms
- SaaS / PaaS solutions
- Amazon Web Services
- API Design, Patterns & Protocols
- CRM Platforms e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Hubspot
- EDM Platforms e.g. Exacttarget / SFMC, Mailchimp, Sendgrid
- Network & Data Security
Day to day responsibilities will include proposal development with broader sales team, preparing and conducting technical sales presentations, statements of work and solution cost estimates and assisting with setup and deployment of solutions as well as troubleshooting established deployments.