in Western Cape
We're looking for social media copywriter with a fresh voice to stand out between all the digital noise!
Our client is a well known agency in Cape Town. You will write, review and edit marketing material and coordinate social media activities for their clients.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
- Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare, Google+, etc.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social networking sites.
- Monitor and engage in brand related online conversations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking
- Project management and organisational skills
- Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Minimum 2 years related professional experience
- Degree or Diploma in Journalism, Languages, Copywriting, PR, Communications
- Web publishing experience
- Experience managing communications through website planning, management and production.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a copywriter or social media coordinator