IT Sales Representative
Montana Resourcing are proud to be representing this leading organisation. Our client’s specialised product is a premier retail management software package developed, implemented, maintained and supported by their expert team in Sub-Saharan Africa. As such, this is a cutting-edge product that continuously boasts first to market product developments. If you want to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing organisation, then this is a career opportunity to explore. the company for you.
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent N 3
- Knowledge of Retail (FMCG) advantageous
- Previous POS software sales experience advantageous
- Experience in IT
- MS Office Computer Literacy; Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and processes preferred.
- Previous sales external experience essential (lead generation through cold calling, deal closure)
- Proven track record in sales where evidence can be supplied
- Minimum 3-4 years sales experience Business to Business Sales
- Experience with software or high-tech business applications advantageous
- “Hunter” sales orientation with ability to build a book of new business
- Experience prospecting to small and medium businesses via cold calling and networking.
- The sales consultant will be given prospects within a given territory and need to generate sales leads from a variety of resources, including, but not limited to personal production and networking.
- Expertise with solutions selling, and value-based selling
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation essential (Travel reimbursement at AA rates. For long-distance travel, a company vehicle will be available)
Personal Competencies and Behavioural Indicators:
- Good communication skills in English, another language will be beneficial
- Customer centric
- Well developed negotiation skills
- Effective time management
- Attention to detail
- Tenacious and resilient
- Action orientated
- Problem solver
- Stress tolerance
- Sense of urgency
The company provides full training in order to equip you for success, however, the right-fit candidate must have a fundamental understanding of how retail and specifically FMCG works.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ABSOLUTELY NO CANDIDATES FROM FINANCIAL SALES BACKGROUND WILL BE CONSIDERED!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT CENTRE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Should you meet the above requirements and ONLY if you do, please send your detailed CV in Word format, a recent payslip, any relevant supporting documents and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 083 252 6738 or 021 788 1689.
Salary parameters are guides only. If we have NOT responded to your CV within 5 days, kindly assume your CV has not been shortlisted and you have been regretted.
MONTANA RESOURCING – PROFESSIONAL SEARCH CONSULTANTS
Montana Resourcing offers a R1000 job spec and/or candidate referral fee that results in a placement through Montana Resourcing. Please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the contact person, their contact email or number and the reason for the referral i.e. are they hiring or looking. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
About Montana Resourcing: