in Port Elizabeth
Salary: CTC salary per month market related and negotiable depending on candidate’s skills, experience and qualifications. Medical aid & Pension Fund included with performance bonus.
- Matric (Grade 12).
- Com/Bus Sci (Information Systems)
- Computer Science
- Tech IT (Software Development)
- National Diploma in IT (Software Development)
Skills & experience required:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2014 (Compulsory)
- Strong T-SQL Skills
- Knowledge of SQL optimization
- Strong SQL programming skills essential (Stored Procedure, Triggers, SSIS)
- Object Orientated programming skills and principles
- Web Development (ASP.NET, WEBAPI, CSS, HTML)
- Web Services (Restful)
- Gather requirements from business users
- Create business requirement specifications
- Create system and database design documents
- Translate Business Rules to programming language
- Supporting and bug fixing existing Systems
- Documentation of existing Systems
- Testing Components
- Mentoring of Junior Developers
CV APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Quote reference in subject line: Intermediate Software Developer PE Ref: ICT079
- Submit your CV & Certificates to lea@ictrecruit. co. za
- Only South African citizens can apply.
- Indicate current Salary (CTC per annum).
- Indicate expected Salary (CTC per annum).
- Indicate notice period.
- Provide 3 to 5 contactable references and e-mail addresses.
FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES ONLY. IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED FEEDBACK WITHIN 2 WEEKS THEN YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
WE WILL HOWEVER KEEP YOUR CV ON OUR DATABASE FOR OTHER SUITABLE OPPORTUNITIES THANK YOU.