Senior PPC Campaign Manager
Our PPC campaign managers are part of an exclusive team (think The Avengers) with each member vowing to satisfy clients’ needs using their PPC skills and personal prowess.
We currently need people who love all things PPC. Is it you?
If you like analysing data and compiling reports, and have the following skills, we want to hear from you:
- Plan out the campaign strategy in conjunction with the account manager
- Manage multiple AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn campaigns, specifically to generate tangible results for clients e.g. leads, sign-ups, etc
- Track click-through rates and identify areas for improvement
- Write and test the efficiency of paid search text ads
- Campaign reporting, including analysis and recommendations based on past activity
- Develop and continually improve campaigns
- Work with Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Excel and Google Docs
- Management of client budgets
Required skills and experience:
- At least 3 years PPC campaign management experience
- BCom Marketing, equivalent degree, or a great story
- Google AdWords certification, but not a necessity
- Great analytical and communication skills
- Basic understanding of HTML would be helpful
If this sounds like you, apply today.
Send your application to: email@example.com