IT Customer Support
in Cape Town
R 12 000 – R 15 000
Joining our well-renowned and growing client’s organisation will present a suited young individual, not only the opportunity for growth, but also an outstanding work environment. This is a professional, team and people focused organisation who invest whole-heartedly in talent growth and development. This is a culture driven by respect and solid work ethics.
- To deliver timeous and professional technical client support, both telephonic as well as online
- To identify the nature of the error being queried, both end-user and systems related
- Liaising with the Team Lead Consultant and escalating errors accordingly
- 3-5 years experience within a similar role
- IT Qualification (software must be included)
- SQL experience
- Must be willing and able to work shifts as per the job requirement
- Reliable transport arrangements
- Good communication skills in English
- Good communication skills in Afrikaans
Please note that shift work is a non-negotiable and that certain weekend work will also be a requirement. Unless you are able to commit to this, please do not apply for this role.
Should you meet the above requirements and ONLY if you do, please send your detailed CV in Word format, a recent payslip, any relevant supporting documents and a photo to email@example.com or phone me on 083 252 6738 or 021 788 1689.
Salary parameters are guides only. If we have NOT responded to your CV within 5 days, kindly assume your CV has not been shortlisted and you have been regretted.
MONTANA RESOURCING – PROFESSIONAL SEARCH CONSULTANTS
Montana Resourcing offers a R1000 job spec and/or candidate referral fee that results in a placement through Montana Resourcing. Please email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the contact person, their contact email or number and the reason for the referral i.e. are they hiring or looking. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
About Montana Resourcing: