.Net Software Developers
in Port Elizabeth
Looking for: Senior .Net Software Developer at a New Development House (Well known Group of Companies)
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
R35 000 – R55 000 per month CTC, including benefits (Medical Aid, Provident Fund & Bonus)
Our client is starting a new development team in PE, specialising in B2B and EDI solutions to the Automotive and other EDI Trading Partners, these will be primarily greenfield projects. These solutions are hosted by them and we require 3 developers (junior, intermediate & senior) with front-end web application development experience.
- Completed Matric + IT Degree/Diploma in Programming
- Minimum 2 years post grad commercial experience developing mobile applications or web-based applications
- Essential technical skills include: minimum 2 years hands on C# 2.0 or higher, VB.Net and Java
- General SQL Server knowledge, TSQL Scripting and SQL Server 2005 or higher
- BI Platforms and technology knowledge essential
- Experience with REST and SOAP services
- You must understand and have knowledge of new web app tools and a solid grasp of Server structures, networking rules and protocols, and their impact on your code as well as security issues and integration into multiple servers
- Must be able to think logically – essential
- A drive for results, with a demonstrable bias for action; high levels of maturity and professionalism; giving, receiving and responding to feedback effectively
- Proficient understanding of the software product development lifecycle
- Must have high ethics in work place – essential
- Extra points for previous supply chain, logistics or transportation or automotive industry experience
- Own transport is essential
- A programming test will be written as part of the interview process
The company is a leading provider of B2B technology and consulting solutions to emerging markets across the globe. They provide custom solutions that are scalable to any industry and any supply chain environment with the key focus on delivering profits and enhancing competitive advantage. Current solutions, although not limited to, include: Transport solutions, B2B EDI and supply chain visibility solutions, solutions covering network modeling, business intelligence, stock forecasting and strategic exercises.
If you have the above skills and ONLY if you do, please send your detailed CV in Word format, a recent payslip, any relevant supporting documents and a photo to email@example.com or phone me on 083 447 5863 or 021 788 2271
Salary parameters are guides only. If we have NOT responded to your CV within 5 days, kindly assume your CV has not been shortlisted and you have been regretted.
MONTANA RESOURCING – PROFESSIONAL SEARCH CONSULTANTS
Montana Resourcing offers a R1000 job spec and/or candidate referral fee that results in a placement through Montana Resourcing. Please email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the contact person, their contact email or number and the reason for the referral i.e. are they hiring or looking. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
About Montana Resourcing: