Senior Engineer GCC (Mechanical or Electrical Engineer)
in Cape Town
For almost a century, this highly reputable South African market leader, has provided specialised bulk materials and technical solutions to the construction industry. The use of their Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete, has seen them add value and be an integral part of large-scale projects, contributing to infrastructure development in South Africa and onto the African continent. One of their core values is centered on driving and supporting long-term sustainability, both environmental, and all importantly, within the communities, by creating lasting and meaningful upliftment. This sought after employer of choice seeks to appoint a high level professional to take on the role of Senior Engineer GCC for the Western Cape.
Salary: R850 000 – R1 200 000
Reporting: The National Engineering Manager
- Carry out legal responsibilities as set out in the Mine Health and Safety Act 29/1996.
- The safe installation and proper operations, running and maintenance of all machinery.
- The safe erection and proper maintenance of all buildings, structures and tanks.
- Ensuring that all safety appliances, mechanisms and guards are maintained.
- Ensuring that the provisions of the regulations relating to machinery are fully complied with.
- Ensuring that the working of any apparatus or machine, the using of which may constitute a danger to any person, is stopped.
- Identifying, evaluating and compiling necessary actions to address maintenance compliance and operational excellence issues.
- National Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Be in possession of a GCC Mines & Works certification.
- Three to five years’ experience in project preparation and management experience including supervisory experience related to fixed and mobile processing plant.
- Maintenance and repair of fixed and mobile mining plant and equipment at a supervisory level.
- A proven track record of successful project implementation managing people and resources.
- Advanced level of computer literacy – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (MS Project, SAP PM, AutoCAD would be an advantage)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and decision-making skills.
Should you meet the above requirements and ONLY if you do, please send your detailed CV in Word format, a recent payslip, any relevant supporting documents and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 083 252 6738 or 021 788 1689.
Salary parameters are guides only. If we have NOT responded to your CV within 5 days, kindly assume your CV has not been shortlisted and you have been regretted.
MONTANA RESOURCING – PROFESSIONAL SEARCH CONSULTANTS
Montana Resourcing offers a R1000 job spec and/or candidate referral fee that results in a placement through Montana Resourcing. Please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the contact person, their contact email or number and the reason for the referral, i.e. are they hiring or looking. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
About Montana Resourcing: